New Features and Updates in v5.3+
New user interface:
- Insights Dashboard is now integrated into the ACSIA interface with Dashboard.
- More sysmon MITRE rules integrated with ACSIA have been added . In the section Live Notification shows the logs analysis in detail.
- DNS Shield feature has been integrated. Users will make the relevant arrangements in the "Settings" section.
Please note: this is a BETA function at the moment. This feature is available for Linux and Windows.
- Warning/response notifying users when the license expires have been added.
How to upgrade the new version?
The command below has to be executed by the ACSIA user :
Only v5.0+ users should do this.
- Integrated more sysmon MITRE rules in ACSIA #1368
- Added DNS Shield feature #1063
- Add the latest to the agent version in the host table, if it is the latest version e6fa1d27
- Add an orange banner when a new version is available #1366
- Improved readability of Attack by category pie chart label #1276
- Dashboards now show hostname instead of IP for enhanced readability #1286
- Improved wazuh notifications formatting 0267c79c
- Changed ACSIA web UI URLs to be more descriptive 1b4c5327
- Redesigned insights dashboard
- Improved the accuracy of the access granted widget cdeca7b7
- Improved the accuracy of the network traffic widgets edf3efbb
- Improved host status icons appearance (coloured now) aafffb3d
- Fixed host status if the status is idle or disconnected ee807c52
- Fixed license dialogue persistency on login page aea27028
- Fixed role not being handled by users page if admin #1370
- Hide UI buttons based on user role #1371