This release introduces numerous innovations to combat and manage cyber threats related to leaks and botnets and other small improvements.
The new CTI module (Cyber Threat Intelligence) contains many features, the most important ones are:
- Request (and optionally revoke) permission from the company's Data Protection Officer (DPO) to manage and provide data related to Cyber Threat Intelligence.
- View users found in various sources, categorized by type (leak or botnet), date, and verification status.
- View any passwords found so that they can be subject to company verification.
- Manage user credentials by setting their verification status.
This last operation allows the ACSIA CRA platform user to directly influence the company's rating and use the platform to manage the verification status of any released credentials.
Some additional notes:
- With this release, the CTI information previously visible under "domain" asset types has been reduced, since it is available within the CTI module.
- At the same time, we have added, reorganized, and streamlined the sources of this data. As a result, the CTI rating algorithm has been partially modified, making it more consistent and, in some cases, stricter.
We expect that, starting from the first recheck after this release, the domain rating of a company, along with our assessment of cyber risk, will change slightly. This is normal and desired as part of the continuous improvement of the platform.
If you encounter any difficulties using the service, please wait a few minutes and clear your browser cache (CTRL+F5 on Windows/Linux, CMD(⌘)+R on Mac) before refreshing the page.