This article explains all the management around a Company in ACSIA CRA
Prerequisites and knowledge base
To better understand what this article describes, we advise you to read the ACSIA CRA user manual before diving into this one which will cover specific topics around company management.
When the first check is performed on a new Company, ACSIA CRA shows all the assets related to that Company.
Anyway, consider that:
- An asset can be checked before you add a new Company that has that asset. In fact, if we have a previous history because we performed checks before, we report the data of these checks. This can happen for two reasons:
- It can be an asset shared with another Company (see next bullet point).
- We perform checks unrelated to customers' assets, to have historical data.
It frequently happens that a Company has some assets that are in common with other Companies (for example, in the case of hosting servers). In this case, an asset can be marked as already checked because ACSIA CRA checked it in association to another Company that has been checked or rechecked.
How to add a new Company
To add a new Company, click on "Add a company" and fill in the required fields:
Managing actions on a Company: Company overview, Archive, Assets, Checks
We can perform different actions on a Company.
By clicking on the triangle, we can perform the following:
- Go to Checks. By clicking on this, you'll be redirected to a page where you can see all the checks associated with that Company.
- Go to Assets. By clicking on this, you'll be redirected to a page where you can see all the assets associated with that Company.
- Archive. By clicking on this, you'll archive Company. When a Company is archived it will be moved to the "Archived" folder and the recheck won't be performed on it. Anyway, consider that an archived Company is counted in the maximum number of Companies you can add, depending on your subscription.
By clicking on "Go to company overview" you'll be redirected to a page where you can see the overview of the selected Company:
From there, you can perform rechecks and other actions.
How to perform a recheck on a Company
In the Company overview, we can perform a recheck of the selected Company.
While rechecks are automatically performed every once in a while depending on your subscription, you may perform a manual recheck.
A good reason to perform a manual recheck is if you get a bad score for the first check and you, then, decide to strengthen your infrastructure. After that, you may want to perform a manual recheck and see your new score.
To perform a recheck on a Company you need to click on the "Recheck" button:
Performing actions on a Company: generating a report, viewing Third Parties, archiving a Company, editing notifications
In the Company overview, we can perform a different set of actions on a specific Company:
Here's what what we can do:
- Report generation. We can generate the report and we can decide the language of the report itself: English (where the language is not specified), French, or Italian.
- Viewing associated Third Parties. By clicking on "View third parties", we'll be redirected to a page where we can see all the third parties associated with the particular Company we're analyzing.
- Archiving the Company. By clicking on "Archive company", the Company will be archived.
- Editing notifications. By clicking on "Edit notifications", we can manage the notification settings. See the User Manual here in the section "Events and notification manual" for more information on how to do so.